Tuesday 6 February 2007

Getting Married! :)

I am off now for two weeks, getting married and very excited! I have passed on a number of tasks to the team, including starting their own blogs up, I will link to them when I get back.

The other tasks include focusing on the scope of the project, what is wanted by employers, tutors etc. After a meeting this morning had some good overlap between project goals and the university plans including setting up a CRM database for employers. This will link to work already being started by the Corporate Information team. We have to put a specification together around the requirements of the project to see how it can all fit together. I can definitely see that once the information is in a central place how it could be queried by different people for different things.

No comments: