Monday 17 December 2007

Handing over control

As the project moves forward I am handing over the blogging to the techies for the next few weeks as they let you know what they are up to - although you still might hear a little from me.

I have set up a couple of new tools for the project, there is a public page in pageflakes (http://www.pageflakes.com/surfwblway/) that lets you see all the blogs, project calendars and websites from one page. I have also set up a private WetPaint WIKI for discussing the support point features. This is after our unsuccessful attempt to use it for the last project. I really want to see a more positive outcome to using it this time - so fingers crossed. If all goes well with the pages this could also go public as part of the project dissemination.

No comments: